Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Sorry i disagree.

Getting the feeling he is unraveling.

The lads showed Guts and passion second half.

His fucking about with the team week in week out is part of the problem.

Don't be silly.

Guardiola knows teams are imitating his style of play now so, effectively, he has to deconstruct that and he's playing a new formation to bed in against those imposters.

If you don't change, you don't grow and don't get better.

Last edited:
He might have been reacting to the boos. Remember we took the piss out of the rags for it? They were shit.
We aren’t. Those who boo’d I’m sure went bonkers when the 3rd went in. Hopefully looked back on their boos with a bit of shame.
Regardless of whatever, this team should not get boo’d off the pitch.

I want us to fucking fight and play attacking football. If that's spoilt then fair enough man. But attacking your own fans.. that's real fandom.
Well fucking get behind the team instead of giving constant criticism when we’re second in the league & after all the success we’ve had for the last 10 years

Hard to clap paint drying. Acknowledge that we've been fucking boring to watch. That 2nd half is what we've all been begging for. Aggressive attacking football, mix it up ffs
we have been winning trophy after trophy with amazing football. You’re a typical spoilt whiner and don’t get behind them at home. Old Trafford last week…The United fans were amazing and got behind their team. They’ve not had a lot to shout about in recent years but they were loud and full of passion.hurts me to say it but fair play to them fans. Look at our lot at home it’s dead.our team play far the better football than that lot but our fans are are so quiet. Even when we win. Get behind them always.. win lose or draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.