Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

This team never ceases to amaze me, looked dead and buried but yet another comeback.

Seeing Pep like that at full time was stunning, we still in the race and he is as hungry as ever.

Agreed. It was a suicide pass to Rodri as it was too far to his right. The best he could do was stab at the ball in the hope it fell to one of our players. It didn't! :-(

There's a lot wrong this season, from the dressing room, tactically & players' attitudes on the pitch. The difference between the first & second half was purely attitude & desire.

It's looking like a major shakeup is required & on the cards. Something's happened within the squad. I've never seen Pep so tetchy about our squad, & all season he's been alluding to something being wrong.
The engine room is broken, just like with the dippers, Rodri apart the players in the midfield are a shadow of themselves.

Big summer coming up for recruitment and I hope Khaldoon will blow the doors off the Sheiks safe, Arsenal have over taken us in recruitment, signing top quality, hungry, technical players, something we used to do.

How many times does Rico Lewis have to get kicked before someone gets booked?
I believe subsection 2 of law 27.3 states that it's exactly the same number of times the rag full-back was allowed to kick Mahrez on Saturday before he got booked.

Dermot explains it all perfectly in his next exciting instalment of "Ref Watch"

Phil McNulty article on the BBC said it was largely down to a overly lenient ref and frustration which I felt was spot on
I was shocked though that the booing happened straight away after the half time whistle was blown.
You usually get the boos when the ref walks off.
I think there was as much booing for the players as the ref this time.
SS3 there was a weird atmosphere last night.Even the Spurs fans were poor until their 2 goals.
The second half atmosphere was understandably far better in the second half.

The fact of the matter is the team have not played consistently well this season. I was expecting Spurs to do a number on us and at half time that is what looked like happening. The turn around after half time was amazing, Pep must have really gone berserk in the dressing room. We still looked shaky at the back but not getting a left back is not the fans fault. In block 211 the atmosphere was brilliant and nobody was booing the players only that utter cock of a referee.

You need to be watching something exciting to get the whole crowd going, passing it around at the back will not achieve that. Roll on Sunday.

Yeah, I was following that and noticed Rico giving it back to him as well, which was good to see, but Hojberg was definitely looking for a reaction and trying to provoke him. It definitely needed a senior City player to step in and give Hojberg something back, but didn't happen unfortunately.
39d4e324550bc1b412d7a543114c949a.jpg

Somebody like this guy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.