Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Obviously with going to the game I haven’t read this thread I can only imagine the fanny wipes on here at half time we’re shit were not going to win anything etc etc, some posters and it’s usually the same ones never go to a game even if you offered them a free ticket they’d be cooking tea for grandma so can’t attend, there an embarrassing bunch of cunts who need fucking banning from here and joining rag cafe

Not sure Wayne is a city fan mate.

Gotta say I was one!
So was I . Don’t care what anyone says somthing is not right atm . Hopefully we start to kick on but our defence needs sorting and we need our best pairing but arkanji is not one . Ake is having a great season and Julian and haaland could do well . Got to say jack is starting to come good aswelk but ederson needs dropping for a couple of games .

So was I . Don’t care what anyone says somthing is not right atm . Hopefully we start to kick on but our defence needs sorting and we need our best pairing but arkanji is not one . Ake is having a great season and Julian and haaland could do well . Got to say jack is starting to come good aswelk but ederson needs dropping for a couple of games .
Jack gets far too much criticism. He’ll do for me.

Sufficed to say, none of us was pleased with that first half. We still moved the ball too slowly, and barely tested Lloris. Like the derby, we crumbled like a ton of bricks conceding so quickly after the first.

Second half, so much better. We came out swinging. We were miles more aggressive, we showed hunger and desire, Spurs seemed shocked that this is the team that came out in the 2nd half. Whatever Pep told them in the dressing room, it worked.

Hopefully, the 2nd half is a reminder to the players that this is the level required to be at the top.

Think that interview by Pep is a bit weird and ignoring his own impact on how the team have played & the fans have subsequently responded.

He obviously sees the players constantly, but unless he's been fucking about to try to get a reaction, the players have responded to the unfamiliarity. If he's that annoyed at the players, the formation changes/lineups etc isn't really working to get them on board.

We all been wrong about the team players and formation and pep right it’s about the passion that’s been missing the players fans have got comfortable winning lots of trophies leagues! Regarding booing I’ve never ever booed the team in 30+ years in going

Yes, I think you may have something there. His biggest fear is complacency, just because you have won 4 out of 5 titles doesn’t mean you can win the next with less effort, in fact it takes even MORE effort.

Yep pep mentioned in one of his interviews about Arsenal saying it’s 20 years since they win the title and then saying it’s 10 years for the rags and he was in Barcelona last time they won it! Rest on your laurels and it could be us winning nought for five year or a league for 10 or 20 years!

we have been winning trophy after trophy with amazing football. You’re a typical spoilt whiner and don’t get behind them at home. Old Trafford last week…The United fans were amazing and got behind their team. They’ve not had a lot to shout about in recent years but they were loud and full of passion.hurts me to say it but fair play to them fans. Look at our lot at home it’s dead.our team play far the better football than that lot but our fans are are so quiet. Even when we win. Get behind them always.. win lose or draw.

That passion by the rags is there Because they’ve been shite for ten years won nought for five years! Had shite managers for ten years they realise now they have a top manager with a good team that look like could get them top four maybe win a trophy! Funny to get the passion back in a fan base the fans have to go through a Barron spell! That interview by pep tell me pep knows it and he wants it nipping in the bud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.