Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

i reckon it was carnage in that dressing room at half time blood on the walls and everything.pep dosnt do half arsed
Yep. That was that ‘close the door, turn the cameras off’ moment from All Or Nothing.

Division 2 stoke city at home our fans been moaning at the players at the manager for most of that season 12th in the league Taylor scored a header and that moment I felt a change in the crowd that day we started supporting the players with a passion and ending up a comeback with the Wembley win against Gillingham!
Said this earlier in the thread

That Stoke game was surreal and it was when we became one as a club, fans, players, manager

We need that mentality now

You think buying Haaland is a compromise? Oh dear
Phillips, Gomez etc, we missed on on Kane which clearly has pissed off Pep regardless of the Viking.

Every time we play Spurs Pep is wetting himself over Arry, Pep wanted and probably still wants him badly.

We have messed up on LB, and have been reluctant to really go for it in the market like we once did.

We identified targets early, and got them in early, we need to get back to that this summer, hopefully starting with Bellingham

Hairy moments yes, but no one gets up off the deck like City. Mahrez return to form is stellar and shows these dips don’t last with quality players like ours. Pep is responding and adapting, Alvarez is starting, Haaland and Foden are smiling again, Dias is on his way back, Ake and Rico never fail to impress me…bit by bit things are improving, loads of reasons to be cheerful after last night. Let’s give the lads a proper reception at Wolves on Sunday. CTID

We're all blues.

Pep made a rallying cry that the club, fans and players need to pick up their act and be together.

I know what you're saying. Some, including myself, can be pessimistic but we're all fans of this great club so lets not call each other out.

Come on City!!
Seems OK for them to call out individual players, the manager and post crap like we'll not make top 4.

I know a few blues who are dickheads and a few Rags that are sound, so the we're all blues doesn't excuse the constant negative narrative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.