Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Can someone remind me, what was that game years ago, I think FA Cup and possibly against Spurs. Keegan was the manager and Sun Ji Hai was man of the match and it was a massive comeback game

(P.S. some or most of those details maybe wrong! but tonight reminded me of it).

Division 2 stoke city at home our fans been moaning at the players at the manager for most of that season 12th in the league Taylor scored a header and that moment I felt a change in the crowd that day we started supporting the players with a passion and ending up a comeback with the Wembley win against Gillingham!

So was I . Don’t care what anyone says somthing is not right atm . Hopefully we start to kick on but our defence needs sorting and we need our best pairing but arkanji is not one . Ake is having a great season and Julian and haaland could do well . Got to say jack is starting to come good aswelk but ederson needs dropping for a couple of games .
I feel we've unlucky with injuries but agree we need our best defenders back now and he needs to play them together for the rest of the season, we need rhythm and stability, Walker Dias Stones Cancelo for me as much as possible, please.

When pep mentioned the organisation in his after match interview do you think he means he has asked for players but not got them or does he mean for them to pull there finger out regarding how as a club we treated in the media and on the pitch! What we fans have been saying to that we are a soft touch we sit back and take it!!

39d4e324550bc1b412d7a543114c949a.jpg

Somebody like this guy?
Animal!! What a signing he was, probably one of the best in the clubs history.

When pep mentioned the organisation in his after match interview do you think he means he has asked for players but not got them or does he mean for them to pull there finger out regarding how as a club we treated in the media and on the pitch! What we fans have been saying to that we are a soft touch we sit back and take it!!
Both, blow the bloody doors off the safe Khaldoon, and about time to.

We have compromised in the last few windows.

That passion by the rags is there Because they’ve been shite for ten years won nought for five years! Had shite managers for ten years they realise now they have a top manager with a good team that look like could get them top four maybe win a trophy! Funny to get the passion back in a fan base the fans have to go through a Barron spell! That interview by pep tell me pep knows it and he wants it nipping in the bud!
Same applies to Newcastle, Arsenal and to a lesser extent Spurs, huge competition coming up on the rails, times to push on again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.