Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We all been wrong about the team players and formation and pep right it’s about the passion that’s been missing the players fans have got comfortable winning lots of trophies leagues! Regarding booing I’ve never ever booed the team in 30+ years in going
Pace, passion, tempo, aggression— you need all these as well as skill. Gundog said the other day: ”We have lost our hunger.” Absolutely right.
Like you, I never booed in all my years. I just muttered: “Fuck me” and groaned.

Can someone remind me, what was that game years ago, I think FA Cup and possibly against Spurs. Keegan was the manager and Sun Ji Hai was man of the match and it was a massive comeback game

(P.S. some or most of those details maybe wrong! but tonight reminded me of it).
Fa cup. Spurs away. 3–0 down. Barton sent off for dissent at half time. Ten men came back and won 4–3. John Macken scored the winner. Yes, it was in Keegan’s era. Utube is your friend.

Great come back what we need that bit of fight to get us going fort when gundogan got subs and rodri took the armband he stepped up to be the leader even got all the players to walk to South stand plus you then had haaland grealish and Rico doing a lap of the ground good connection between some of the players and the fans

Phillips, Gomez etc, we missed on on Kane which clearly has pissed off Pep regardless of the Viking.

Every time we play Spurs Pep is wetting himself over Arry, Pep wanted and probably still wants him badly.

We have messed up on LB, and have been reluctant to really go for it in the market like we once did.

We identified targets early, and got them in early, we need to get back to that this summer, hopefully starting with Bellingham
I’m personally glad that we waited for Haaland and Alverez rather than “Blowing the Doors Off” for an aging and injury prone Kane.

Got away with 1 last night we didn't play well most attacks were laboured slow and predictable. The fight was there tho especially 2nd half need to improve 10fold to have any title chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.