Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We all been wrong about the team players and formation and pep right it’s about the passion that’s been missing the players fans have got comfortable winning lots of trophies leagues! Regarding booing I’ve never ever booed the team in 30+ years in going
In fairness, after watching the full conference, it was a bit different from how it was reported. He did say the fans need to be entertained as well.

It was quite interesting to hear him say he wanted more runs from Haaland - there was only 1 in the first half for that chance - and he was annoyed at taking a freekick short when players were forward. Definitely needs to be more passion & fight from some players and they also need to be able to take the handbrake off, like the second half last night.

Does Pep mean there's nothing left in the tank with our players now, burnt out?
It's just so weird how ourselves and the dippers have slipped at the same time, the two top sides in the country for the last how many seasons
It's been one hell of a ride for both sets of players and both have star players than are ageing at the same time.

Laeo, Bellingham, McAllister, Navas

Mendy or a high quality LB

Gvardiol at CB, huge generational talent.

This squad need to move on, it's clearly lost it's edge and too many players have coasted this season, time to get their act together or to be moved on.
I don’t think this squad has lost its edge at all. We’ve got a highly talented squad that is a blend of experienced and young players. Yes there will be an evolution of the squad over time but I trust Pep to find ways to make the most out of our players. Enjoy the journey

Division 2 stoke city at home our fans been moaning at the players at the manager for most of that season 12th in the league Taylor scored a header and that moment I felt a change in the crowd that day we started supporting the players with a passion and ending up a comeback with the Wembley win against Gillingham!
Said exactly that coming out of the ground last night, just felt like that Stoke game.

Laeo, Bellingham, McAllister, Navas

Mendy or a high quality LB

Gvardiol at CB, huge generational talent.

This squad need to move on, it's clearly lost it's edge and too many players have coasted this season, time to get their act together or to be moved on.

Im leaning more and more towards MacAllister.

He and Alvarez linked up brilliantly at the WC,so much so that Argentina would probably have fallen long before the final had they not been in that team.

Gvardiol is our best shout if Laporte leaves.

Then

Robinson
Gnato
Bellingham
Lavia

All the above have plenty about them in terms of both ability and fight.

Plenty who don't can be sold to make way.

I don’t think this squad has lost its edge at all. We’ve got a highly talented squad that is a blend of experienced and young players. Yes there will be an evolution of the squad over time but I trust Pep to find ways to make the most out of our players. Enjoy the journey
Open you eyes and look at our bench last night, why were 4 high class players sat there?

They have let their standards drop, that's why.

There can be NO sentiment in top class sport, NONE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.