Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

First half I thought we played too slowly but we weren't as bad as some are making it out to be.. definitely looked like it was going to be 0-0 until Eddie gave Rod a pass he shouldn't have..as for the booing I don't agree with it and would never boo our team...I think it was partly due to conceding 2 goals just as half time was looming and partly at the ref who was fucking woeful..poor Lewis must be bruised to fuck after Spuds targeted him and yet again no protection from the prick in the middle.
Second half we got the early goal that gave us belief and it got the crowd going ..
Credit where it's due to Mahrez and Jack as well..they both worked hard and caused havoc to the spuds defence..
Stones makes a huge difference as he carries the ball from defence and creates more space for the rest of the team..Ake played well too as did Alvarez...we need to play the ball forward quicker to give Haaland a chance.
Pep needs to call out the officials..a few times we were on the attack and we're fouled right in front of the ref and he gave fuck all and this let spuds have a chance of a quick break..couldn't see the handball shout clearly from SS3 but from what I've heard it was a penalty..
Hopefully we kick on now and put pressure on the Tarquins..
Nice to see the players come to South Stand and show how happy they were with the win

The engine room is broken, just like with the dippers, Rodri apart the players in the midfield are a shadow of themselves.

Big summer coming up for recruitment and I hope Khaldoon will blow the doors off the Sheiks safe, Arsenal have over taken us in recruitment, signing top quality, hungry, technical players, something we used to do.
Who would you buy to improve our team then?
Ok, some players are out of sorts, but they are professionals and will recover their form.
I think Bellingham would be a good signing for us, but who else could improve/strengthen the squad?

Does Pep mean there's nothing left in the tank with our players now, burnt out?
It's just so weird how ourselves and the dippers have slipped at the same time, the two top sides in the country for the last how many seasons

Who would you buy to improve our team then?
Ok, some players are out of sorts, but they are professionals and will recover their form.
I think Bellingham would be a good signing for us, but who else could improve/strengthen the squad?
Laeo, Bellingham, McAllister, Navas

Mendy or a high quality LB

Gvardiol at CB, huge generational talent.

This squad need to move on, it's clearly lost it's edge and too many players have coasted this season, time to get their act together or to be moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.