Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Class is NOT permanent, just look at Ronaldo this season.

Players have a shelf life, players have a ceiling.

Great title winning clubs NEVER compromise, just look over the road and see how quickly the wheels came off that club.
Ronaldo is nearly 38!

You want to throw out a bunch of proven winners who have many more years in them. Comparing our squad to the situation Ferguson left at the swamp is moronic.

Ronaldo is nearly 38!

You want to throw out a bunch of proven winners who have many more years in them. Comparing our squad to the situation Ferguson left at the swamp is moronic.
People like you were saying that in the 70s with an ageing Bell, lee, Sumerbee etc and look what happened then.

Has KDB got any gas left in his tank? Has he still got the desire and hunger?

Has Foden's huge new contract taken away his hunger or is it simply a case of a younger player and a dip in form?

Does Bernardo, Cancelo, Laporte, Gundo still want to be at the club?

Serious questions that need answers and if you want to bury your head in the sand, good luck

Here's a word - balderdash!
To win when you are not playing well is the sign of champions someone once said.
To me the difference between the 2 halves was night and day and we didn't play that badly in the 1st half.
The 2nd half, nobody could have lived with us. We were magnificent!
Matter of opinion spurs were beat at 1-2 a team so low on confidence right now. For me a lot of teams would have beat us last night. We need our big players back firing soon kdb haaland foden bernie walker cancelo dias laporte.

Felt good to hear what Pep said, I get what he means about the players having all the skill and talent but losing the fire and energy, everyone comments on how slow we start and play slow sideways and back passing.He dispelled theories that he’s coaching them to do it, he wants them to be more direct.Hooray.felt a bit sorry fir Haarland being singled out for the first half jack of runs when the last few matches he’s made a million and nobody passes to him.Best of all he was livid no one tried to protect or avenge Lewis .. that’s a passionate manager.It settled a few questions I had of Pep and am confident he’ll find an answer.

Funny, but don't seem a bad pair of lads tbh. There's an Irish Lpool fan who does this type of match broadcast who probably would of burst if that had happened to his team.

Haha yeah when they got the 2nd jumping of there chairs hugging each other haha

Matter of opinion spurs were beat at 1-2 a team so low on confidence right now. For me a lot of teams would have beat us last night. We need our big players back firing soon kdb haaland foden bernie walker cancelo dias laporte.
Ok. Based on our 2nd half performance, name those teams.
Dippers - no
Rags - no
Chavs - no
Arse - no.

The vulnerability on the counter is still a big concern. Everytime Kulusevski received the ball down that right hand side, it looked like they were going to score. Far too open at the back. I know that pushing the wing-backs forward is Pep's blueprint, but how many times in recent games have we seen 3 v 2 situations on the transitions.

Arsenal will be a much bigger test because they attack down both wings. Can't have the wing backs in the oppositions half, without being caught out on the counter.

Funny, but don't seem a bad pair of lads tbh. There's an Irish Lpool fan who does this type of match broadcast who probably would of burst if that had happened to his team.
These 2 seem pretty sound like you say lol, that Irish Liverpool fan one is shocking.

They do that wether he says soemthing or not. Heck of rags or Liverpool had that comeback you wouldn’t be able to get away from it. Even our great comeback is coming across as spurs mess up then us being good.
I agree, not only that but the only reason spurs went in two up was because of our mistakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.