Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Three draws and we got through by the skin of our teeth against a team that we'd dismantled in previous seasons. With each game the front four are gaining experience but they're also burning out and that will likely have consequences later in the season.

Don't normally like buying in the winter window, but I'm fed up looking at a bench of multiple goalkeepers, injured players that are never coming on, and two players that have zero future at the club. Get the last two out in the window and buy two experienced pros (left back and forward) who fancy an unexpected crack at a medal in the twilight of their careers.

Simply not good enough and although the ref was way out of his depth he wasnt to blame

Ridiculous to say but haaland had to be better. Hes very good at finding the space but hes not actually a good footballer. Kane or aguero would score more.

Akanji just not up to standard , alvarez not an 8, dias form dropped off a cliff, gvardiol fish out of water at left back.

I think whats bit us on the bum is our recruitment this summer. Just one of those summers.
Doku is ok and will get better, gvardiol has to improve a lot but nunez and kovatic are a puzzle.

Nowhere near the same hunger in this team, some players dropped not just one level but about 5.

Some players also still in Ibiza, transfer business was absolutely disgraceful in the summer as well. I can understand one of Kovacic or Nunes but both? No way.

Should have offered Gundogan the world and put the foot down with Mahrez.
Thats tge thing. A lot of top players must get drained after 4 years of Pep which is understandable

I am absolutely bouncing at the referee - he's clean through, man, and he player playing the pass was the one fouled!

Our poorest performance of the season , that Spuds team was threadbare , they had two shit full backs at centre back and we f*cking gifted another three goals whilst missing a hatful of chances ,i havent a clue what is going wrong , but i am sure Pep has and idea and will sort this out.
But it is painful watching us throw games and goals away when last season we were defensively the best team in europe and controlled big games with ease , now we are looking like a rabble against shit teams like Spuds & Chelsea even the Dippers are at best an average team.
Pep has a lot of work to do on the training pitch because at the moment we are a million miles away from last seasons assured and accomplished outfit.

Defence has gone to pot and we don’t take our chances. We haven’t been at the races for the last 8 or 9 games. The team is just complacent at the moment.

Three draws and we got through by the skin of our teeth against a team that we'd dismantled in previous seasons. With each game the front four are gaining experience but they're also burning out and that will likely have consequences later in the season.

Don't normally like buying in the winter window, but I'm fed up looking at a bench of multiple goalkeepers, injured players that are never coming on, and two players that have zero future at the club. Get the last two out in the window and buy two experienced pros (left back and forward) who fancy an unexpected crack at a medal in the twilight of their careers.
Who ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.