Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I've watched the same video. Hooper does blow, just not loudly enough. It's still bad refereeing, just not as mind numbing as it seemed.
Think we would of heard from Pgmol if he had blown his whistle and not waved play on for the advantage, as the spineless bastards need a good excuse to get past this one

I do love these statements, because of our shite finishing, even though we scored 3 goals, and when we could have had one more if the ref hadn’t of fucked us over.

Not a pop at you, just find these statements quite strange.
So we didn’t miss some absolute sitters then before we go fucked over ?

Many of our struggles seem to stem from our left-hand side. Ake can be brilliant but was rinsed by Wolves, Gvardiol is also struggling in this role he's being asked to play. Doku doesn't seem to track back and may have stamina issues.

The midfield appears empty with Rodri having to work like a dog, thus further exposing a ragged defence.

However, it's almost criminal the amount of chances we waste.

Gomez and Phillips are only making the numbers up; they both need to be fucked off, and trusted replacements brought in.

The way Spurs played with half of their team injured, I think they will run Arsenal close for top 3.

So sick of these cunts. They could field 11 chimpanzees and we still wouldn’t beat them, then they play a rival and turn all Spursy again.

Seriously fucked off about this result, and the stuffy scouse cunts and this whole fucking season.
I like a good rant, keep it up mate.

The emotions have died down now. We are having some problems. No point attacking individuals nor the coach nor even the incompetent Ref. Plenty of mistakes have been made and once we get to the summer a few players who have contributed immensely will probably leave. Getting the recruitment right is going to be the hardest task.

As a club we don’t point fingers nor lay blame. We analyse and find a solution. That is what Pep will be doing now.

Win together, draw together, lose together.

Still plenty to play for so game on starting at Villa. More than capable of a win.

Recruitment in the summer must be spot on. Time to go after top tier targets and not squad players.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.