Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in, they fought to the end.Well done lads. Thank you.

I just loved that smile on Ederson’s face after the assist.I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a huge smile from him before. Lovely.
Whippy ......... Your Willkommen
2dX7.gif

If we get 4 points from the next two games then it'll be tough to catch us.
I expected 4 points from the run we're currently at (Pool, Spuds and Everton).

Already at 6, other teams dropping points and us genuinly morphing back into our 17-19 form. Things are looking very, very good

A thoroughly enjoyable game. Cancelo gets better & silkier every game, he deserves to have fans in the stadium with how he’s playing as he would be getting us off our seats every time he has the ball.
Good to see Raheem have 2 games where has tore the full backs he has faced inside out. Our no.8 has become our silent assassin, teams know what he is going to do but can not stop him.
The league title is getting closer every week, League Cup Final to come, Fa Cup we are going strong and there is no one to fear in the Champs League with how we are playing. This could be an incredible season for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.