Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

I was surprised he wasn't subbed first tbh.

I was shocked to see Sterling subbed,i thought he was one of our better performers today.

Foden for me has the horrible "I have made it" air about him at the moment.The attention drawing haircuts,the bromance with the worst buy we have made. Grealish is undoubtedly a very talented player.That isn't the problem here.It is his lifestyle outside the game,all the baggage that has plagued his career at every Club., his liking for the sauce, and those high profile Instagram attention seekers..I feel Grealish has had a really negative impact on Phil.
Been saying this for weeks.

I was shocked to see Sterling subbed,i thought he was one of our better performers today.

Foden for me has the horrible "I have made it" air about him at the moment.The attention drawing haircuts,the bromance with one of the worst buys we have made. Grealish is undoubtedly a very talented player.That isn't the problem here.It is his lifestyle outside the game,all the baggage that has plagued his career at every Club., his liking for the sauce, and those high profile Instagram attention seekers..I feel Grealish has had a really negative impact on Phil.
Should've seen Grealish at the boxing tonight, thinks he's part of a rappers entourage.

Scousers will take us apart defending like today. There may be trouble ahead . Might be our turn to bottle it this season. Certainly hope not.
Long way to go but Southampton and today have given us zero wiggle room. With their games in hand we were never that far ahead and maybe Pep’s Argie buddy can do the football world a favour and skud the scousers.

Not strictly match related but when I was I the queue for M1 today there was a chant going which had 'Mason Greenwood is a sex offender' as part of it (couldn't make out the rest).

I don't think we are in a position to preach about such things actually.
I'll guess at:
City fans are on a bender
Mason Greenwood's a sex offender.

To the tune of:
City fans are on a bender
Cristiano's a sex offender.

As sung at the swamp before Christmas.

Foden for me has the horrible "I have made it" air about him at the moment.The attention drawing haircuts,the bromance with one of the worst buys we have made. Grealish is undoubtedly a very talented player.That isn't the problem here.It is his lifestyle outside the game,all the baggage that has plagued his career at every Club., his liking for the sauce, and those high profile Instagram attention seekers..I feel Grealish has had a really negative impact on Phil.
I like Grealush - but I fear you may be right.

other teams have got through our defence just as easy this season but their strikers are not as clinical as kane son
so weve got out of jail in those games.
that being said spurs shithousery today topped of my hatred of the cunts.
kane raising his game because its us, their defence even though it was 6 defenders their own fans thought they would get torn a new one by us, and you can guarentee theyll lose there next game.
even though there was loads of players below par today i cant really slag the lads off after one really bad performance.
everton a must win game now or its gonna be difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.