Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

It's very very disappointing and ruins your whole weekend no matter hoe much you tell yourself it won't. Thankfully we don't have too many of them.
As it happens, i got up to make tea soon as the final whistle went.
I can tell you now that pulling a large, open, bag of frozen peas out of the freezer upside down can soon take your mind off a shit result..

Still fucking fuming over that disaster of a game,the total naivety of getting it to 2-2 with 5 mins to go and losing how the fuck do champions become so amateur in that period yes I understand go for the win but absolutely leaving yourself open like that is embarrassing,the defence was a shambles whenever they attacked ffs..
Yeah! It was a game that after five minutes I didn't think we'd win, but getting back to 2-2 on 92mins we should have copied exactly the tactics Spurs adopted throughout the game - five at the back, timewasting, feigning injury, et al, and we end up with a point. Every time Spurs got into our half it was invariably 2 or 3 versus 2 and we defended like headless chickens. Do that, and I suppose that's what you deserve. Fuck all!

Missed the game yesterday due to feeling poorly…saw the result. Decided to have some soup and go back to sleep, hoping I’d wake up and it was a dream.

I’m up now, and it’s not a dream. Haven’t been able to watch the game yet. Did the lads put up a fight? Was it some ref bs? Unlucky on the day? Just a bad day at the office?

Regardless of the win, I’m sure Pep and the lads will want to rectify it in the next match. Like someone else said, last time a loss happened, the team went on a 12 game win streak.

Kane been anonymous for most of the season because a club tapped him up and then didn’t follow through with a proper concrete offer.
It’s also disrespectful to say we just sat in and played long balls. Our goals were all fantastic football that carved you open. Your two goals were a lucky penalty you only got because our sliding player isn’t an amputee, and one Lloris chucked in for you.
The entitlement is amazing. You deserved nothing. Possession is always going to happen when you have some of the best passing talent in Europe
Enjoy your cup final win, probably be one of the few for the rest of the season. Plus Conte’s off at the end of the season. Don’t worry big Sam can get you playing the same hoofball.

Apologies blues, I was feeling a little "tired and emotional" last night and lost the run of myself. CTID

Missed the game yesterday due to feeling poorly…saw the result. Decided to have some soup and go back to sleep, hoping I’d wake up and it was a dream.

I’m up now, and it’s not a dream. Haven’t been able to watch the game yet. Did the lads put up a fight? Was it some ref bs? Unlucky on the day? Just a bad day at the office?

Regardless of the win, I’m sure Pep and the lads will want to rectify it in the next match. Like someone else said, last time a loss happened, the team went on a 12 game win streak.

They did to get themselves back into it, I would have been happy with the point but we got suckered a third time. The tracking for some of the goals was shocking.

Better team ? More possession does not equate to being the better team. They created far better chances than we did. They allowed us to have the ball for long periods but we created hardly anything.
The difference yesterday was what happened when the two teams were on the ball. We passed and took three fuckin' touches, passed it back to the person who passed it to him, and then onto the wing where two or three defenders queued up to negate the move, whereas Spurs took one touch and pass and the speed of play was too good for us. We used to play like that and carve people open, and then they got wise! And Pep is still at the drawing board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.