Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

That moment when you wake up on Sunday morning and the memory of the horror show the day before floods back
It's very very disappointing and ruins your whole weekend no matter hoe much you tell yourself it won't. Thankfully we don't have too many of them.

Kane been anonymous for most of the season because a club tapped him up and then didn’t follow through with a proper concrete offer.
It’s also disrespectful to say we just sat in and played long balls. Our goals were all fantastic football that carved you open. Your two goals were a lucky penalty you only got because our sliding player isn’t an amputee, and one Lloris chucked in for you.
The entitlement is amazing. You deserved nothing. Possession is always going to happen when you have some of the best passing talent in Europe
Don't you feel cheated when you've been wank for the last three games and then you turn up at the champions and turn us over?
You lot have small club mentality, I'd be embarrassed if I was you and certainly wouldn't be shooting my mouth off on an opposition forum but like I said it's small club mentality, runs from top to bottom.

Oh and I fuckin hate you lot.

In my opinion, the dippers are now favourites based on our last 5 performances, the fact that they are actually closer to us than they were before the African cup of Nations, momentum and their new signing Diaz hitting the ground running. I don't think that's unreasonable.
Its a straight race between two evenly matched teams, one has a headstart, they have to play each other once at one team's ground.

The second you remove the pessimism or support from the equation, and you have to pick which was the more likely scenario you'd pick City any day of the week. The whole point of building a substantial lead over Christmas is that affords you losses at other points in the season.

We don't, but we have to be aware of counter attacks. We never seem to prepare for them, yesterday was obvious that Spurs would use that method but we looked totally clueless how to halt it. Something pep has to work on
I didn’t see any of the post match; what did Pep say? Did he talk about counters or about our defending in general?

We don't, but we have to be aware of counter attacks. We never seem to prepare for them, yesterday was obvious that Spurs would use that method but we looked totally clueless how to halt it. Something pep has to work on

I always think Stones would be better in these type of games. He see's a pass and isnt afraid to bring the ball out. Both Dias and laporte dont. Think stones would speed our attack up

Don't you feel cheated when you've been wank for the last three games and then you turn up at the champions and turn us over?
You lot have small club mentality, I'd be embarrassed if I was you and certainly wouldn't be shooting my mouth off on an opposition forum but like I said it's small club mentality, runs from top to bottom.

Oh and I fuckin hate you lot.
Opposition fans turning up the day they've beaten someone to gloat is some of the weirdest incel behaviour on the internet. I can't fathom why the fuck you'd be doing that. Fucking stick the repeat on and chat with your own fans about how good it was, you fucking virgin.

They were always very big mate, as a few have been saying for a while.

Everton and United will play exactly the same way.

It's all about perception and Liverpool have the momentum right now.

I can't fathom why some thought games at Palace, Wolves, Leeds and Burnley won't be just as tough in this run-in?

They are real bastard fixtures at the business end.

I have a slight hope Leeds will get a result today and take that into getting something at Liverpool.

Win our next two games and our result yesterday will have clearly focused a few minds.
Palace have already beaten us this season, all those teams will play a back 5 and allow us to pass the ball across the middle without actually going anywhere. I have no hope Leeds will get any result against either of those two teams.

Why don't we want to shoot?
Because we don't play with a centre forward who has those instincts. I've only seen five minutes worth of footage of Alvarez but already know he possesses the instincts the rest of our attackers sorely lack. It's no coincidence the majority of our goals are wonderfully worked patterns that lead to tap ins. A plan b, deploying a predator that can smack one in from improbable angles, would improve us immeasurably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.