Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Spurs are a well drilled more expensive version of Wolves with two 100 million pound top notch strikers and one of the worlds top coaches. A sickening defeat but Palace was worse.

Only just clocked our last game of the season is away against Villa.. surely slippy G couldn’t get his own back?

There is that and the whole Grealish thing too. We're at home though. Mind you another horror show like today and it will be over well before then.

Kane MOTM by a mile. None of our CBs could get anywhere near him. Clinical finisher. No fan of Kane and his antics but he showed today how a number 9 should play.
We started off thinking it was going to be another easy game and we had our arses handed to us. Why bring Sterling off to bring on another less than quick possession player in Mahrez ? Why not give Delap a few minutes just to try something different and give their CBs something different to think about ? Foden is not, and will never be a false 9.
We started really poorly and were always chasing the game. We're wasting his talent playing him there.
Cancelo, Rodri, Dias, Walker all well below par today.
That shit show just blew the title race wide open.

Forget Chelsea. It’s a two horse race and it’s now a genuine race. I thought it was done and dusted after beating Chelsea. Now I’m not so sure

I said from that point where some bloggers were saying oh it over it in the bag we had around 18+ games left and some fans thinking it was over Really!? 65+ points to play for and some fans think it over mad and arrogant in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.