Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

the good thing about today is we did and lose the title like skysport/media are saying ?
it was only 3 points not a cup final or the league title and we go again next week still in the driving seat

but boy i hate playing spurs always have always will. its just voodoo or a curse or something involving the dark arts

We need a singular threat up front.

Bernardo, Rodri and Cancelo carried the team in the 1st half of the season. Now they are not in top form, and the team as a whole isn't in form as well. But this season they enjoyed a winter break and will hopefully hit form again. Predicted in the 'How many points..' thread that, unlike February last season, we'll be less convincing this February, but will hit form at the right moment and finish the season stronger than last season. We'll improve soon.

This season is not last season. And may finish better than last season. We fight to the end.

So team who have games in hand don’t count! Chelsea had 2 Liverpool had 3
Forget Chelsea. It’s a two horse race and it’s now a genuine race. I thought it was done and dusted after beating Chelsea. Now I’m not so sure

Usually these run ins go with the team with momentum as we have proved the last few times. A few of us were worried before today's game given as Spurs have some kind of hex over us but nobody was expecting that horror show. I hope we snap out of it quickly as we're at the business end of the season now.

Before today I said our next two games were really tough and we've lost the first one. Everton will bust a gut next week backed by a hostile crowd, they are fighting for their lives. Obviously it would be great if Leeds put a performance in but I fear today's result will fire up Liverpool and they'll smash them. We live in hope though.

So team who have games in hand don’t count! Chelsea had 2 Liverpool had 3

this was always the case ? that covid-19 outbreak helped liverpool and they wanted games called off knowing the transfer window coming up in jan so they could get new players

Only just clocked our last game of the season is away against Villa.. surely slippy G couldn’t get his own back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.