Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Absolute gut punch that after the liverpool result earlier. A day where it all went badly wrong, unfortunately they do happen. Spurs are a real bogey side and seem to have this knack of inflicting pain on us in the cruelest fashion.

its voodoo matey

Midfield was the main problem today. It was bypassed at ease and put huge pressure onto our defence who where all over the shop as a result.

Bernie should be center mid.
Gundo instead of Kev at present.
Stones needs a proper run in the team.
Foden is all over the place being moved so often.
Rodri without Bernie is no good. Look at last season.

Pep need to take a look at his decisions. Time for him to stop changing the players role each game. Go back to what go us on to the run over Christmas.
Spot on.. I love Pep but feel like he almost doesn't have the stomach to bench De Bruyne.

I think squad depth is becoming a problem.

With Jesus and Grealish injured our attacking options look thin.
Our attacking isn't the problem & to be honest our defending has been class, the big problem we have is when 3-4 players all decide to have a fucking stinker at the same time & thats when we balls up

Spurs, Southampton, Pallace all teams we can't crack consistently why I don't fucking know

Beating a Europa league level team so easily on Tuesday wasn't the best preparation.
On paper beating a europa league level team easily should be perfect for an upcoming match against a europa conference team. Shit happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.