Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

the referee was shocking letting them time waste and the spurs players holding and fouling city players at corners
and the goal and pen was given by VAR ? the ref should have given the pen without VAR because it was clear pen and the player should have been given a 2nd yellow
He added 7 mins and then more on tip of that...the clock was nearly at 100mins when he blew the final whistle
We lost that game because we played poorly fir the first time in a long time

You just have to look at our bench these last few games, there's very little on it to change things round if we're struggling
Agreed we are very limited to players who can change games recently. Even at that Delap should have been used tonight at some stage. He could of made a difference, Whipping balls into Foden and Bernardo Silva all night wasn't our brightest move. I don't think they are tall enough to tickle Dier's balls never mind beat him in the air.

The first 2 goals don’t happen if he used his brain but he has been brilliant mostly for us. Foden the invisible man, KDB awful, sterling looked dangerous got tugged and the Rodri KDB gundog midfield was a bizarre pep decision.

The manager had a mare.

matey we only lost 3 points

let the bin dippers media lovers think they are a better team we will see when the medals and trophy is handed over

Gundogan and KDB don’t play well together, Foden is all over the place and Bernardo looks knackered. With the way we put balls in the last 15 mins stick Delap on to get in amongst them. I’m afraid we ran out of ideas and should have settled for the point. I said in another post this and the United games are banana skins, Liverpool will be level by the time we meet and the winner of that goes on to get the title. They’ve added Dias and fresh blood always helps, we need to go on a serious run now, forget the champions league we are through, we play our best team upto the next round of that, the Fa cup takes care of itself.

If it comes to that villas season will be over, stuck in mid table. Whatever slippy says or does will make no difference at all to his players who will already be on the beach and couldn’t give a toss who wins the league

which is also a good point.. on that reason I like our run in compared to Dippers.. after Leeds they have either teams likely to be playing for European positions/survival or personal duels until their last game Wolves. Ok you could throw in Southampton but I always put Southampton in this weird wild card bracket. They never look like going up or down so usually have little to play for but either turn out to be a pain in the arse for whoever they play or completely capitulate. They are not the type of side you want to play in a title run in imo.

Terrible performance today, how do we just turn off after Mahrez scoring the penalty. Rodri and Dias have been class all season but looked legless and didn’t want to go anywhere near Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.