Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

No doubt he was outstanding all game everything that was asked of him along with every ball he played was on the money, Was he playing for a move? Haven't seen him dominate centre backs like that in such a long time.
From a City point of view, How on earth we can give him so much space every single time was beggars belief! The centre backs didn't know whether to go follow Kane run into midfield because the were afraid of the pass in behind to Son and the midfield thought Kane would be dealt with by either Dias or Laporte. We actually gave away very few cynical fouls today and those are the fouls we should of made instead of letting Kane recieve the ball on the half turn. We got bullied by him throughout the game. It was embarrassing looking at it to be honest.
I agree Fetno would have stopped him turning and playing those balls.

Spot on.. I love Pep but feel like he almost doesn't have the stomach to bench De Bruyne.
Hard to bench big game players. Unfortunately for us he is not hitting the same heights. Pep is sticking with him through a bad patch. It could pay off and we win the league again.

The only consolation I have is that I didn't post a certain quote because I thought it was tempting fate. If I had, it might have been 1-5 just to put me in my place.

We either come back stronger, or we fold. Could go either way. I like to think we won't fold, but maybe I am being optimistic in the face of flying shit.

Just got home.
what an absolute shit show.
The worst we’ve defended under Pep.
Sun free to run and run and run.
Dreadful.
As for Pep, that’s the most baffling decision he’s done in all his time here.
Brings Mahrez on for Sterling and we start to look more of a threat, but then there’s cross after cross but no one’s there.
Crying out for Delap, but no he puts Laporte up front.
Not even any players warming up.
fucking fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.