Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Kane was the only problem for us and was surprised no one in the team saw that and closed him down quicker
He was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Dropping deep unmarked to play killer through balls to breaking runners who weren’t being tracked

had a hand in the first goal, scored two and could have scored four

best game he’ll have all season and we did fuck all to stop him

A few observations to emerge from todays match.

Typical laboured post away european tie performance with lacklustre displays throughout the team.

Leaving so much space behind our fullbacks is not good.

Giving the ball away cheaply is also not good.

Spurs are cheating time wasting injury feigning wimps who will not win anything anytime soon, except the ( City is our cup final ) cup.

When we lose a game the matchday thread spills over to the post match thread.

Wonder if its cos the lurking red tossers are still here to wum and gloat?

If youre a rag its a bad result for ya and youre gonna finish 6th..........again, so fck off.

If youre a dipper its late feb and City are 6 points clear of ya, so fck off.

If youre an arse fan you are light years behind still, so fck off.

To carragher after his shameful whooping and laughing during his "punditry"...............its the hope that kills ya.

If your a City fan, take it on the chin and go and chill, Pep will be showing the lads where they went wrong as we speak, they are still great players despite that performance.

We have played ourselves into a position where this result hasnt ended our season, the bookies still have us at 1/5, and they dont let emotion cloud their judgement.

We are still top of the league, with the best goal difference, the least goals conceded and the most wins, all achieved without a recognised striker.

Sometimes a bit of a humbling can be whats needed to keep our lads focussed until the end.

Oh, and keep away from the media and annoying "red mates" cos our misfortune is all they have now.......how times have changed eh.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

From the first minute it was clear the wing back system (which conte rinsed at Chelsea), was set in stone, we not only failed to react to it but arrogantly thought we’d just outscore them through chances created…. was a bad day at the office but ffs, this gives the dippers the impetus we didn’t want, or need, with the eye on other comps…. This reminded me of the frustrations barca suffered with Pep with teams breaking up play to negate rhythm, conte executed a brilliant, if not shizester approach, and Pep, as usual, will refuse to budge on his principles!
I get he’s a stubborn fucker but he didn’t even try to sure us up defensively today, then the Laporte up front is just baffling, especially with no players warming up.
My mood wasn’t helped by some dickhead reversing into my van on the way out.

You wouldn’t be playing KDB over Jesus, don’t understand your post tbh

Well we play a false 9 without a striker and your ‘best side’ plays an out and out number nine (Jesus) and as a consequence KDB one of our regulars does not make the side. Hence I made the comparison.

Some of you lot on here really need to stay off your phones for 1 hour after we lose because honestly it’s embarrassing reading the absolute shite you put. Calling the team bottle jobs and that all nonsense. Disappointing result? Massively? Am I annoyed? Yeah but that’s football. Move onto the next game. One thing no one can question about this city team is how we respond to set backs. A title race is on now may the best team win…. And stop sounding like entitled B*******
You say you’re annoyed, but you don’t sound annoyed enough.
In the aftermath of a really painful defeat posts like this, or ones that say, ‘yeah but look at the table’, ‘yeah but York away’ etc, now they really are the most annoying.
Imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.