Spurs H Post Match

Having read all the papers; watched the TV reports; listened to Pochettino & Pep about how Ederson was one of the main reasons we won the match, when are you going to admit you were oh so wrong??
Now having just watched it on motd, god knows what I was watching/thinking , apologies to all ...

May be we can look at Spurs goalie Gazziniaga as potential bravo replacement, decent distribution throughout and not a bad stopper. He is 27 with contract till 2022.

Yep. Spurs got through our defence frighteningly easily on several occasions. Eddy was as vital to us getting the three points as Bernie was.

You have to stop the long pass at source whenever possible: if it is played accurately to a fast skillful player, it's going to cause problems to a high defensive line. That wasn't the only issue but we are always at risk of offering up some space to opponents when we send so many player forward so often. There was one point that stood out for me though where our players were not quite in the right positions defensively, I think their three at the back possibly was a factor at that moment - not watched recording of game but I think it was when Eriksen got in in first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.