Spurs (H) - Postponed due to the passing of the Queen (pg67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any PL manager will dare to question the decision. I guess it would have to be a team that’s in Europe as there’ll be no other clubs having press conferences. Whoever criticises it will face a social media pile on, despite being correct to criticise it.

You wouldn't make it better by getting rid of the royal family. You're deluded if you think so. They cost the country fuck all, in fact they generate far more income for the country than they cost. And the Queen in particular has been a steadying, moderating influence for good. Things would be worse had we not had our Queen. Sad you cannot see that through your resentment and bitterness.
How would things have been worse? Genuine question.

I don't know whether you've noticed but the country is on its arse. We're facing an economic blackhole, millions of hard-working (I mean actual hard work, not being chauffered around the country to wave at people) families are facing fuel poverty. The cost of essentials like food are sky-rocketing. We have a political class that treat us with unadulterated disdain.

But it's grand, because we're about to funnel tens more millions into a state funeral for someone that lived a life most could only dream of and be told for the next year that we should be thankful for such excess, because, you know, she's a stabilising figure. Or some other such bullshit.

Far too young to die. 96 is no age.

Royals right now

woody-harrelson-wipe.gif

Its sad that you believe the PR
They generate nothing, cost a lot more than any published figure reveal true cost being hiden
How would things have been worse? What has she done to help her subjects, who can't feed themselves or heat their homes? She's made the HoW richer and freeloaded on the back of the nation She and the family were pariah's when the "people's princess" died and were rescued by Blair
Sad you cant see that through your rose tinted glasses believing the hype
We could always have an elected lunatic as head of state voted for by lunatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.