Spurs (H) - Postponed due to the passing of the Queen (pg67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is savage....but also probably not miles off the mark.

Yep, he just gets taken for a walk in to midfield a little too easily against Kane and Son.

Eric did give us payback in the League Cup final with his goal, but he could easily have been sent off that day for a second yellow also?

Ruben hasn't been much better against them, not having Walker this weekend for his recovery pace would be a big blow.

Wonder if we might seen Akanji alongside Dias, if Walker makes it?

Spurs as a team is designed to capitalize on City playing style, High press vs counter attack. Have we learnt the lessons? Are we going to play the same way depending on our strengths or we are going to adjust taking into consideration Spurs strengths and speed on counter attack?
I think spuds need to worry about us and not the other way round.
Haaland is the difference between the current City side and sides we have fielded against them previously.
A comfortable win 3-0 or 3-1 for City. Haaland to score 2.

It's one of the fixtures I look for at the start of the season and kind of circle it as one to be weary of.

I'd love for us to get an early goal, within the first 15 mins, as it would mean they have to change their game plan of low block/counter. The longer the game stays 0-0, the more they will believe.

That said, I'm saying 2-0 City.

It's one of the fixtures I look for at the start of the season and kind of circle it as one to be weary of.

I'd love for us to get an early goal, within the first 15 mins, as it would mean they have to change their game plan of low block/counter. The longer the game stays 0-0, the more they will believe.

That said, I'm saying 2-0 City.

We go one up early they won’t change a thing because a draw is fine get to 2 nil then they may change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.