Stones
Laporte
Fernandinho
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Sane

Danilo, Ota, Fern, Stones, Mahrez, Gaby and Leroy - all relatively fresh and sufficient calibre. But Mahrez needs rocket inserting up rectum and to understand this is a game to win.
Laporte in to get his confidence back.
Mendy rested so as not to overwork his injury.
KDB - should ideally be rested but we need him to drive us on.
Leroy - don’t understand why he’s not getting more game time.

Get Foden on for a decent spell if it’s going well.

2-0 or 3-0.

Mahrez for a title decider? No chance

I know what you’re saying but we need to use the squad. We have five title deciders, not one.

Please see my rider - he starts with a rocket up his arse from Pep. If he doesn’t respond, bring on Raz.
Woulent let him near the starting 11. One slip up and the title is over. Play your strongest team for the remaining games.
Sane to come in for David Silva (Bernardo in midfield)
Stones to come in for Kompany
Ferny to come in for Gundogan

Sterling been playing alot of games recently, I'm one of his biggest fan but let's give him some rest.
I think Sterling has to start. Bang in-form so will want to play. Hopefully we can bring him off after 70 mins... two key games to get through.

No point resting him... only 6 games left! CTID!!

Amazingly no ones putting Gundogan in the team. I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread to some posters. Just hope Pep does not pick him or Mahrez for Saturday or Wednesday.

Amazingly no ones putting Gundogan in the team. I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread to some posters. Just hope Pep does not pick him or Mahrez for Saturday or Wednesday.
I see Mahrez is the scapegoat for any potential failure this season.
Unbelievably harsh

If Pep selects Mahrez and he doesn’t deliver a blistering performance in the first half, he should be taken off immediately. He needs to be going balls out at Bernardo’s pace all game, but saunters around doing step overs and being predictable. IMO he is stealing a wage and doesn’t look remotely bothered. Shame we wasted so much money on him. He’s got talent, just not enough for our team. Also he’s got PL experience, so it’s not like he’s come from a European team and in at the deep end.
Would like to see
Eddy, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy (or Zinch)
, Gundog,Ferni KDB, Bernardo,
Razza, Kun

Swap out Gundog for Leroy if we are comfortable and move Berni inside.
We should be looking for vengeance for Wednesdays game.
I don’t believe Eric will make those mistakes again.
I really want to see the desire from the team to put them to the sword without mercy.
Shut the smug cünts Trippier and Rose up and embarrass them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.