Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatigue should be a bigger factor for them than us but mentally our players need to really respond. We will be right behind them and I think we will get the win. Hopefully Zinchenko can come in. Stones and Otamendi, Ferny to start and Sane too. Possibly Danilo. Then we can play the same midweek team away at the swamp.

Huge week coming up. Win the next tgree games and we will be so so close to securing the title. Hopefully the CL causes Liverpool issues. They just cannot win games without playing Van Dijk, Salah, Mane and Firmino. Barca can rest key players in La Liga. Those tough CL semi finals will cause Liverpool an issue.

I see Mahrez is the scapegoat for any potential failure this season.
Unbelievably harsh
He got us 3 points vs spurs and I’m sure there was another game too where he scored the winning goal. As poor as he’s been he’s still contributed to the title push.

Fatigue should be a bigger factor for them than us but mentally our players need to really respond. We will be right behind them and I think we will get the win. Hopefully Zinchenko can come in. Stones and Otamendi, Ferny to start and Sane too. Possibly Danilo. Then we can play the same midweek team away at the swamp.

Huge week coming up. Win the next tgree games and we will be so so close to securing the title. Hopefully the CL causes Liverpool issues. They just cannot win games without playing Van Dijk, Salah, Mane and Firmino. Barca can rest key players in La Liga. Those tough CL semi finals will cause Liverpool an issue.
If only they had tougher games left, they will win them all I’m afraid.

Ederson
Danilo Stones Otamendi Laporte
Bernardo Fernandinho Debruyne
Marhez Jesus Sane

He got us 3 points vs spurs and I’m sure there was another game too where he scored the winning goal. As poor as he’s been he’s still contributed to the title push.
Bournemouth away

If only they had tougher games left, they will win them all I’m afraid.
not so sure about that - they have to go to Cardiff and Newcastle - Cardiff are now in sight of survival and will scrap for everything and Newcastle are not yet safe, we found out that they can produce a result when they really want to, plus that game is 2 days before the 2nd leg against Barca! If it goes to the last days Wolves wont be keen to be part of the title party.

Dont get me wrong, they are heavy, heavy favourites to win all 4 but they have dropped silly points this year so you never know

Hello Rory.

Yes very proud of City at the moment. I would ignore what Man Utd fans say on their message board. When we go there, they will desperately want to beat us, and remember they are playing for the CL qualification too.

I also feel that the next two games are going to be very significant. It will be very hard on the team who finishes 2nd because they will get a fantastic points total but they can also be proud and optimistic for the future. City have done very well because it would have been so easy to drop off in performance after last season and then we have had bad injuries to de Bruyne which have had an effect. Liverpool I felt have had a lot of moments of fortune but are also a tremendously strong football team, and I can see you winning the Champions League this season. Barcelona will be favourites but I think they are beatable. Unfortunately the fixture pile up counted against City in the Champions League where we played an unusual containing job at Spurs.

For the utd games regardless of what their fans say , they are no match to this city team, it s not like they will bottle the game on their own will, they are currently playing terrible, and trust me they are going to lose anyway , it may be a hard game for you but I feel that you have too much for them, the attacking pattern shown by this city side is simply brillant, truth has to be said you are miles ahead everybody , Liverpool included.

As for the CL we stand a chance as the return leg is at home but if we do lose by a big margin the first tie , it wont matter much.

Anyway very exiting 5 games left, your faith is in your hand, best of luck.

Hi there, stick around if your posts are going to continue being like that. Whoever wins the league will have deserved it, but you might only lose one game all season and still not win it, our two clubs have been bloody amazing up to yet.

It s the best title race since the last minute Aguero goal , whatever happens it would have been an incredible year of football.

We are still in it mainly because we ve shown an amazing level of maturity & resilience, truth also has to be said we had a big big chunck of luck including keepers howlers ( Everton, Tottenham, Crystal palace, Fulham), as well as referee decisions going our way( offside calls, penalties not given to opposition) , plus a few worldies ( Sturrdige & Salah vs Chelsea) , it just shows how incredible you performed this season because it took a great team defensive performances plus mostly everything going our way just to keep the pace with you.

For the utd games regardless of what their fans say , they are no match to this city team, it s not like they will bottle the game on their own will, they are currently playing terrible, and trust me they are going to lose anyway , it may be a hard game for you but I feel that you have too much for them, the attacking pattern shown by this city side is simply brillant, truth has to be said you are miles ahead everybody , Liverpool included.

As for the CL we stand a chance as the return leg is at home but if we do lose by a big margin the first tie , it wont matter much.

Anyway very exiting 5 games left, your faith is in your hand, best of luck.
Rival football fans talking sensibly to each other? Blimey...

Faith in humanity restored!!
(I'll just make sure I steer clear of the BBC HYS boards! :-)

CTID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.