Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP I think both teams are going to attack. Good set pieces etc, we are going to attack again - its not easy as they're a top team but we will try!

Pep Guardiola: When asked by a journalist if Ajax have a chance of winning the Champions League, Pep Guardiola joked: “They have more chance to win the Champions League than City.”
Lol, I LOVE Pep.

Dont get me wrong, I think hes been rank so far for the mostpart. Where he used to be direct and get at full backs, he actually just slows it down these days and you have to feel for Kyle Walker making run after run on the outside, only for Mahrez to step over and go backwards instead of slipping the ball through. The penalty miss at Anfield completely changed the course of the season in my opinion but players miss penalties unfortunately.

Have to give him a chance though and next year with a full pre season etc with the squad he could be a completely different player.
Mmmmmm, I'm trying to forgive him for that miss because it's the right thing to do, however, I agree about the significance of that miss to our season, Ryad's season and Liverpool's.

I think after Wednesdays game, Saturdays becomes as close to a banker as it could be. Our lads will be fired up from the very start & the whole squad & staff will be extra motivated. Spurs on the other hand won’t take any risks with any injured or jaded players. I’m going 3-0 to put us back on top of the league & praying Niasse scores the winner for Cardiff Sunday

Being the optimist that I am, I reckon this game will do our goal difference more good than any other game this remaining season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.