Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s going to be really hard for spurs to get themselves up for tomorrow and replicate weds night. They would have been on such a high that it will leave them mentally drained for a few days. For us we have to be well up for it which I hope pep will deliver. If we are, I expect it to be a city win and set up Wednesday night.

If anyone is worried about how we're going to react look at how we responded when we went 3-1 down on Wednesday.

We knew we HAD to score a minimum of three goals to go through against a team like Spurs.

We scored two goals almost instantly and the third early in the second half.

If that doesn't show we have an elite mentality, I don't know what does.

No way. Bernardo, sterling and De Bruyne play every game we have left.
I know what your saying so Sane drops then, either way Silva doesn’t start, there was a huge hole on Wednesday when they broke away and that left Gundogan exposed, for me Fernandinho and Gundogan start to shore up against counter and allow the others to batter Spurs.

I know what your saying so Sane drops then, either way Silva doesn’t start, there was a huge hole on Wednesday when they broke away and that left Gundogan exposed, for me Fernandinho and Gundogan start to shore up against counter and allow the others to batter Spurs.
I’d start sane and drop Silva. Play Bernardo in midfield. His energy is infectious and he would give us the control Silva usually provides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.