Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs what is wrong with people Southampton game apart we have deserved to win every game we have played post world cup some decent performances in there too liverpool and Chelsea at home 2nd halfs at Chelsea Leeds and rags 3 home games in 8 days I can't wait expecting 3 wins. I get the feeling we are not far from clicking into top gear and when we do we will start wiping the floor with teams no matter how defensive they play.

Not staying up late to see us shafted again, this game is the worst for it

I'm due to take off from Tenerife at 19.05 so I won't know the result until I land, but I can probably guess it now.

City lose to late Son/Kane goal after a world class display from Lloris in the Spurs goal and being denied what looked like two clear cut penalty claims.

I'm due to take off from Tenerife at 19.05 so I won't know the result until I land, but I can probably guess it now.

City lose to late Son/Kane goal after a world class display from Lloris in the Spurs goal and being denied what looked like two clear cut penalty claims.
Exactly that ,i value my rest and sleep more than getting wound up late in the evening , i shall ask alexa for the score in the night

Ffs what is wrong with people Southampton game apart we have deserved to win every game we have played post world cup some decent performances in there too liverpool and Chelsea at home 2nd halfs at Chelsea Leeds and rags 3 home games in 8 days I can't wait expecting 3 wins. I get the feeling we are not far from clicking into top gear and when we do we will start wiping the floor with teams no matter how defensive they play.
Need to get back to converting dominance into chances and chances into goals.

I'm hoping that game against the rags will be the wake up call that we need.
Pep and the players were obviously furious after what happened so let's hope they can use that to kickstart the season. We need to get back our form and go on a run if we want to win some trophies.

It's CITY vs everybody, so let's use it as a positive to achieve our goals.

3-1 to us - Haaland (2), Alvarez

COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.