Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last two games we've had fuck all in terms of clear cut chances created, it wasn't great against Chelsea in the league either. In the second half yesterday we were much better, but something needs adjusting.

I would like us starting the same team that demolished the rags at home, only changing Gundo for Rodri in the 6.

Well, I'll be making my regular 200 mile round trip on Thursday. I'll be doing it again at the weekend. I won't be laying in bed, sacking it off, not bothering. I'll be in SS1 doing what I always do...supporting my club, through thick and thin.

For me, and I reckon the players, the debacle at the swamp will light the fire in the belly and the juggernaut will embark on a 10 game winning run. The Arse will shit the bed and the rags will fade away to their benchmark of 6th.

One thing is for sure however. To do it, the team will need every single match going Blue to do their bit.

Up the fucking Blues.

I think that Tottenham game was the season after
Yup, the weekends after the CL game against them with the last second none goal...

God, I felt shit after that game too and the weekend one was a must win with Liverpool a point behind.

Over the last two games we've had fuck all in terms of clear cut chances created, it wasn't great against Chelsea in the league either. In the second half yesterday we were much better, but something needs adjusting.

I would like us starting the same team that demolished the rags at home, only changing Gundo for Rodri in the 6.
i dont think its the full reason. But in terms of the last 2 league games chelsea and united. Jacks been on the bench could that be one of the reasons.

I'm hoping that game against the rags will be the wake up call that we need.
Pep and the players were obviously furious after what happened so let's hope they can use that to kickstart the season. We need to get back our form and go on a run if we want to win some trophies.

It's CITY vs everybody, so let's use it as a positive to achieve our goals.

3-1 to us - Haaland (2), Alvarez

COME ON CITY!!!
We need a Michael Jordan "And I took that personally" attitude.

i dont think its the full reason. But in terms of the last 2 league games chelsea and united. Jacks been on the bench could that be one of the reasons.
Not sure mate, tbh he was getting a lot of stick for not creating but he looked class when he came on. I saw someone on Twitter suggest if we played him in a 10 and had Haaland & Alvarez up front, i like that but i'm not sure how it would work given we've never really played it. Would be interesting to see KDB & Grealish swapping positions in game and keeping people guessing, if we played Haaland and Foden as a pair then you could even have all 3 of KDB, Grealish and Foden swapping constantly - would cause carnage but maybe be a bit too complicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.