Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm due to take off from Tenerife at 19.05 so I won't know the result until I land, but I can probably guess it now.

City lose to late Son/Kane goal after a world class display from Lloris in the Spurs goal and being denied what looked like two clear cut penalty claims.
Bloody hell, I'd have expected more confidence from a former sailor of the high seas!

I'm as bad as anyone when we suffer a poor result, the worlds caving in, we're finished etc etc. We weren't that bad on Saturday especially in the 2nd half when we were pretty comfortable and bossing it, less said the better about the disgrace that followed.
I can even accept defeat against Spurs as long as I see we've given it a right go, no problem with that at all. But what I don't want to see here is another pedestrian start, where we can't pass a ball forwards and our first 15 mins of 80% possession has been in our own half. I will be fuming if that happens and there's only one way the result will be.
Quick tempo, blow the twats away, why can it be so bloody difficult

First half will be cagey probably 0-0. Both teams are second half teams so that’s when the match really starts. It’s going to tough, I’ve a feeling it’ll be a scoring draw but wouldn’t be surprised if Kane or Son decide the game. They usually play well at our place. Best scenario is an early goal to settle the nerves in the stadium.

Walker to cope with Sons break aways?
Indeed. Plus he also needs to play himself into form and full match fitness now.

He was good against Chelsea in the first half in the FA Cup, faded a bit second half. He was better against United.

He’s had a long time out and he could do with the games to get into proper form.

I'm as bad as anyone when we suffer a poor result, the worlds caving in, we're finished etc etc. We weren't that bad on Saturday especially in the 2nd half when we were pretty comfortable and bossing it, less said the better about the disgrace that followed.
I can even accept defeat against Spurs as long as I see we've given it a right go, no problem with that at all. But what I don't want to see here is another pedestrian start, where we can't pass a ball forwards and our first 15 mins of 80% possession has been in our own half. I will be fuming if that happens and there's only one way the result will be.
Quick tempo, blow the twats away, why can it be so bloody difficult
My thoughts exactly. Dear Pep, we are at home and we need to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.