Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with an early goal in this one

Spurs will play 5-4-1 and just try to counter. The longer the game goes on and we don’t score, We will probably get more frustrated coming off the back of two defeats and probably try to force our attacks too much and I think Spurs will probably get comfortable

At least an early goal can force them to play

knowing how they set up and us coming off a defeat, they are possibly the last team I would want to face next, even if they are coming off a loss.

Could be a pretty frustrating game, and I would happily take a very scruffy 1-0 win

so more hoof it and run against us thursday night doesnt bode well
thats how rags played and this lot are same
The 2 goals we conceded weren't hoof and run though.
The "offside " goal was a defence splitting pass when our defenders were high up the pitch and we should have defendeded the Rashford goal much better.

The "offside " goal was a defence splitting pass when our defenders were high up the pitch and we should have defendeded the Rashford goal much better.
sorry i missed the intricate passing move before both defence splitting passes one of which the defence thought they'd played a great defensive line

The offside issue is deflecting on some very poor play from us .As soon as the game started to open we lost our shape.

If we give Kane the freedom of Manchester like we did in the fixture last year, we're in trouble. Was sheer incompetence from our great manager. He has to have learned from that. If not, we're really in trouble

see there are a few call for Richarlison to be punished for actions at end of the spurs arsenal game, i cant see any punishment or suspension from games happening untill rags play them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.