Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is Arsenal didn't draw their next game, they won 3-0.
i think he means the united game which is arsenals next fixture. I we win our next 2 we go within 2 points of them despite our tepid performances of late. We just need to focus on ourselves and improve.

I’ll be there support the boys threw thick and thin we just need to step up out of second gear too slow we look much better when playing quicker we need to start looking for haaland a run more instead of going back believe CTID

We normally struggle against teams like Spurs. There playing style works better against our playing style. Unfortunately as always, similar to the rags, they will wait and defends with 10 and hit us on counter attacks by Kane and Son.
Strange thing is that v Arsenal, they actually attacked a fair bit and did not sit back, why is that? why do they save the low block just for us? or are we just poor at finding a way through?

Strange thing is that v Arsenal, they actually attacked a fair bit and did not sit back, why is that? why do they save the low block just for us? or are we just poor at finding a way through?
The low block works against us because we concede too many easy goals. Teams have done this for years now but we always found a way. Now managers must look at the games like Everton and Brentford and just try and replicate it. A bit of pace or a quality striker and we don’t look comfortable. Having said that, as we absolutely have to win this game, I think we will on Thursday. We need to start the game like we did against Liverpool in the cup.

It works better against us because of our slow rethem due to sideways passes and lack of direct play. Arsenal so far plays more direct with fast passes that does not let the opponent organise themselves defensively. In addition weconceed easy goals and sometimes from the first shot on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.