Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ruben will be fit for Thursday as they normally do a week or two fitness work indoors before they come out for pitch work and my god we need his leadership back!

I think Ruben will be fit for Thursday as they normally do a week or two fitness work indoors before they come out for pitch work and my god we need his leadership back!
Think Ruben might get mins against spurs and wolves from the bench if we are comfortable then start the cup game. Can't see him being thrown straight back in the starting x11

It is, but when ‘total control football’ kicks in again, we’ll fall asleep on the terraces and the support and atmosphere will die death again. Gone are the days when City used to attack for fun and tear teams apart and get the fans and atmosphere going.
Thousands of empty seats and quite ludicrous prices for 8pm Thursday night in January.

Someone from the club should be asked to explain the pricing rationale

It could be like a morgue if we don't score early !!

Thousands of empty seats and quite ludicrous prices for 8pm Thursday night in January.

Someone from the club should be asked to explain the pricing rationale

It could be like a morgue if we don't score early !!
I hope they sing that"library" song, the "worst support we've ever seen" and the "shall we sing a song for you" classic.

Kdb being out isn't the end of the world, we seem to play pretty well when he is missing

If I was a betting man I would put money on Spurs to win, Spurs to score over 1 and Son to score. I very rarely feel like we're going to lose a game but I don't see us winning at the moment.

Really don't think the recovery starts here, we just need to get through it and focus on turning things around on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.