Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win game. Sqeaky bum time. Especially for those that have been shitting themselves recently.

But we need to win this, home, against a top 6 team, pressure is on.

Cmon City!

Maybe a bit of wishful thinking but I've got a feeling that a combination of getting screwed over at the weekend, a few signs of improvement in the second half, key players back and the rags failing last night... means we'll come out all guns blazing and we'll see the old city tonight
From your fingers to the gods’ eyes.

I’ve got a funny feeling about this game.

I know Tottenham are an annoying bogey team. I know we aren’t in the best of form, and that there is doom and gloom around the place.

But I also know we were robbed against the scum. And I also know we have the best players in the league, led by the greatest Manager in the world. And in the second half last week a saw a glimmer of us returning to our true selves.

So my funny feeling is that we are going to come roaring back against Tottenham, and that we are going to put the fear of god into Arsenal and the other pretenders to the throne.

Come on City!

City centre clear pretty much and trams and trains running coupled with the fact this is already a re-arranged game in a tight schedule can’t see this being called off. I think the snow in the suburbs will be gone by 1-2ish also anyway as it gets warmer as day goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.