Spurs-Pitch Invaison

No chance. Even if we win on Wednesday we are more than capable of fucking up at West Ham.

TINY said:
It'll be the most embarrassing thing I've seen at City if we do.

This, and the job still isn't done.

and even if for instance we won tomorrow night and we had it won, it would still be embarassing, other teams don't have pitch invasions because they qualify for the champions league, regardless of how long we've waited it would still be cringing if we had one.

Even if we win the next two games, we have only qualified for a qualifier!!!

Stay in your seats and clap them as they walk round, nothing else is needed or appropriate regardless of the result as nothing can be decided if we win on Wednesday.

I fucking hope not. But you know there are some knobs who will be pissed up and try it. Don't bother, you will only get banned for next season. Not worth it really is it?

city diehard said:
Will we have a pitch invasion if we win?

I hope not because even if we do beat them the job will only be half done ......

we've then got to go to West Ham and get some kind of result ..... and that's probably gonna have to be a win seeing as Spurs are playing Burnley!

restraint and respect will and should be the call of the day, weve had a great season reguarless of wednesdays result, lets just wait for the team to do a lap, and show oue respect and appreciatin for the effort, anyone going on the pitch , is in my opinion NOT a true blue, they would risk a points deduction and creat an ever lasting imprint on the club, stand applaud sing, or cheer, anything but dont go near yje pitch , no matter how much aggrovation our visitors throw at us.... BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

i still can't believe we invaded the pitch against Brum, even though we still had to beat Blackburn a week later, we would of looked right knobheads if we'd of lost against Blackburn

..on the other hand. the pitch has had it's 7 year life span, and is getting dug up after wednesday..might take my trowel along just in case there is an invasion ;)

Sure the guy who said he was playing in Jason Beckfords team for Football Aid on Thursday will thank you for that!
blueshortshorts said:
..on the other hand. the pitch has had it's 7 year life span, and is getting dug up after wednesday..might take my trowel along just in case there is an invasion ;)

Oh dear.....

get the snipers ready

anyone strupid enough to invade the pitch, if we beat spurs, because we might POSSIBLY have a chance of getting champions league football, if we win ANOTHER game the week after should be shot for being a moron

just my opinion, but probably better to wait til we actually qualify than looking like a bunch of idiots invading the pitch for no reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.