Spurs-Pitch Invaison

Wait until we do something worthwhile like winning a trophy. 4th place will be great for progress but in itself it's nowt to get over-excited about.

city diehard said:
Will we have a pitch invasion if we win?

no, cause in true "typical city" style we'd lose to west ham and Spuds would get 4th on the last day, making us look like twats

Dont do it because that will mean the players have to leave the pitch, remember its our last home game of the season.

Lets show the players some appreciation, yes that means staying behind for all the early leavers

I'll give up on football if this were to happen!

What would be the mentality of going on there?

"woohooooo we're gonna finish 4th in the league, wooohoooo we're the 4th best team in the country"

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'll give up on football if this were to happen!

What would be the mentality of going on there?

"woohooooo we're gonna finish 4th in the league, wooohoooo we're the 4th best team in the country"[/quote]

hahahahaha lol - i think we should do this :)

mcfcblue240 said:
Dont do it because that will mean the players have to leave the pitch, remember its our last home game of the season.

Lets show the players some appreciation, yes that means staying behind for all the early leavers

Am i the only one that Doesnt want the now traditional lap of the ground after the last home game of the season if we win on Wednesday as it will send out the wrong signals to the rest (especially West ham)?

finishing 4th means a play off for the champions league against another team probably againt Mallorca, Leverkusen ala decent european teams. Jobs not done till the play off is won. Go on the pitch and you will get banned from the ground, and we will have points docked.

city diehard said:
You always know where you stand on Bluemoon.Ruthless.
Nothing ruthless about it why wreck the traditional lap of honour?? Why risk a banning order and gifting the FA reason to possibly closing parts of the ground??? Only an idiot would risk it!

lancs blue said:
Wait until we do something worthwhile like winning a trophy. 4th place will be great for progress but in itself it's nowt to get over-excited about.
Agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.