Spurs-Pitch Invaison

If, on Wednesday night I decide to punt £250 at the concourse Ladbrokes on City to win 8-3, and, if we are winning 7-3 in the 94th minute and Silvinho leaps like a salmon above Ledley King to power in a far post header, then yes I will invade the pitch. Otherwise the answer is probably, no.

NO!

It would play straight into the premier leagues hands.

uwe282828 said:
mat said:
NO!

It would play straight into the premier leagues hands.
embarrasing

Why?

A pitch invasion would give us so much negative press with SSN/Talkshite cranking it up forcing the premier league to act with as draconian punishment as possible.

because after watching city for 30 years+ i still wouldnt be surprised if we lost at west ham.

We are in need of a good pitch invasion though, not had one since Blackburn away, have to wait til we get to a final or win something first though but when we do fuck the traditional lap of honour, its traditional for us to do a pitch invasion when we win something and thats more fun. The FA wont ban us from anything either, loads of teams have pitch invasions when they win something, it would set a precedent which could affect football throughout all 4 divisions.

law74 said:
mcfcblue240 said:
Dont do it because that will mean the players have to leave the pitch, remember its our last home game of the season.

Lets show the players some appreciation, yes that means staying behind for all the early leavers

Am i the only one that Doesnt want the now traditional lap of the ground after the last home game of the season if we win on Wednesday as it will send out the wrong signals to the rest (especially West ham)?

Not sure what wrong signal it would send? Players and fans should be able to show mutual appreciation at the last home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.