Spurs Post Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

Great game by £50m John Stones, £50m Raheem Sterling, £45m Kyle Walker and £35m Ederson. Also shout out to £26.5m man Danilo for another good game.

What about £35m aguero? Or is he now considered too cheap to mention what he cost

Great game by £50m John Stones, £50m Raheem Sterling, £45m Kyle Walker and £35m Ederson. Also shout out to £26.5m man Danilo for another good game.

I see what you did there and I like it. Every 2 fuckin seconds they mentioned money, spending and our players costs. Funny enough i watched first half of barca v madrid and not a peep about costs or worth. Even talked up Neymar/PSG but no mention of potential costs figures, at least not during 1st half.

This is then the exact same as Yaya last season before Gundogan was injured. This is when we were all glad to have a revitalised Yaya back in the CL squad. Without him, we'd have been fucked.

Nasri knows he's fucked up and needs to show he's sorry for this his decision to go out on loan last season. I believe if he showed the humility he apparently has this pre-season, Pep proved with Yaya that there may well be an unlikely way back for Nasri..... Here's hoping! :-)
Well I wouldn't say there's no way back but it's a long road should Nasri choose to walk down it.

This is looking like we have the best City team that we have ever witnessed. The keeper looks solid, the full backs are like lightening and can put in some great crosses, Stones looks comfortable playing this role, the midfield are so comfortable on the ball and the work rate is fantastic. The only negatives are like last season, not clinical enough in front of goal. Early days but I think this is going to be fun!

Sorry Marv not buying that. Spurs came to win. And they tried to kick us off the park. We made them look like the way you describe by our sheer class in my humble opinion.

Keep seeing this, they didn't. Without seeing any stats, i'd wager we actually made more fouls than they did, despite us having the ball for about 80% of the match. Alli kicked off because Kompany went through the back of him and then made another handful of cynical fouls during the game. Dier kicked off because KDB kicked out at him as he was going to block him off. Not saying they were not playing to win but this opinion that they would resort to Mourinho style dirty tactics in a friendly is way off. By all accounts, Pochettino runs them ragged in pre-season to get their fitness up to sustain the high intensity game they play during the season, it was fairly clear they had no legs last night and were completely useless, largely in part to how good we was but It will not be that easy in the league before we all start getting carried away.

I hope so but we played that game like it was a league game, and Spurs played it like it was a friendly.

can't help but be seriously impressed though - finishing apart. The £115m spent on full backs is going to be well worth it. Looks like they have added a lot to our game. The bonus for me was danilo. I didn't realise he was that good

Sorry Marvin, you're wrong again. Spurs played exactly how we allowed them to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.