Spurs Post Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

A fucking laugh a minute, that, it starts by saying how they're going to batter City, just a question of by how much,
(3-0 was their fave, ironic eh?), then it gradually morphs into we'll do better in the second half, and finally finishes with a
plethora of angry ****s screaming at how other posters know shit, and that Spurs will be fucked next season.
I know these friendlies mean rock-all but they're a good laugh for sure.
Great summary of some very temperamental spurs comments AC.
Nailed it.

SSN have changed their narrative on the Nasri situation by saying he has revived his City career. They missed out all the other stuff Pep said which was more along the lines of it's too late, but given the choice I'd have Nasri back in a heartbeat.

It was interesting to hear Pep say the press officers told him about reports that Nasri was misbehaving and pissing everyone off which turns out to be complete bollocks and 'Just people getting at the guy for no reason'. A focused Nasri in a Pep side could be something else.
Definitely. One of ths best ball retention players ive ever seen live.
Was a bit worried when he was photographed coming out of that us nightclub with a schoolgirl ,but the season abroad has probably been planned to let all that die down...A supremely gifted footballer,on his day unplayable.

Definitely. One of the best ball retention players I've ever seen live.
Was a bit worried when he was photographed coming out of that us nightclub with a schoolgirl, but the season abroad has probably been planned to let all that die down... A supremely gifted footballer,on his day unplayable.
SSN have said that Guardiola has told them the door remains open for Nasri to stay. Everyone else is reporting he's leaving, but just last week everyone was reporting that he was causing grief and everyone including the players wanted him gone.

Pep has confirmed it's all bollocks. I suppose we'll know what will happen in the next 4-5 weeks for certain. Personally, I'd love him to do a Yaya & stay.

This is 40/1 still now (request a bet 17/18) I've had a £15 on this, there is plenty of value in this even if it was at 20/1.
We scored 102 League goals in 13/14, no way should this be 40/1
Struggling to find this, is it on the mobile site or did you have to go to the desktop site?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.