Spurs Post Match Thread

quote="taleofbluehalves"]Worked hard, defended with a bit more urgency. Top 4 secure. Top 2 please. Kane team of the year? Lol![/quote]

shows the lack of respect for Kun from whoever votes for the team of the year. Kane may get better but today he was schooled.

El Ingeniero de Noruega said:
karen7 said:
stony said:
What did he say?

He was asked are you the man to lead the team next season,he said i'm not answering that question and walked off

Meanig that he maybe know that this is it for him. and if so, its a f****** joke. I always backed pelle and today he got tactic spot on. Superb for me.

Really ?? After the way you` slagged Mango off,you admit you got it wrong ???

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

Anything to do with gangsters

Great performance from the team,after a shaky start we settled down and what a fantastic goal from aguero,could and should have had a few more,ended up grinding out the result and the players showed a lot more desire and determination that had disappeared after Christmas.aguero,silva and hart the stand out players,and barring a collapse in the last three games champions league confirmed...

oakiecokie said:
lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Who else is he shagging then ?

And how old was she?

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:

What might seem disturbing to you may not be to the rest of us so enlighten us if you would!

Finally we see a gritty City performance.

I still think we need to work on our defensive organisation and communication this summer, also the relationships and cohesion between our defence and midfield.

21 shots Spurs had today, way too many!

Aguero and Silva were top drawer today.

3-5-2 at the end to close out the game wouldn't go a miss more often in my opinion.

stony said:
It's always nice beating Spurs, horrible c**ts. I noticed Ricky fucking Villa was there and they still haven't fucking shut up about that goal.

I seen that as we'll . Told my daughter she can stick two fingers up to tele.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.