Spurs Post Match Thread

ninjamonkey said:
I sang Milners name at the game yesterday, Doesn't mean i thought he was great. I thought he was average at best. The fact he works his arse off will mean he often gets a pass from fans, in reality, his workrate was his only commendable contribution to the game yesterday.

He is English runs around a lot therefore is the dogs according to the fuckwittery on here, to most he is bang average

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
Mister Appointment said:
He was wank yesterday. Was nothing more than an advert to get rid of him.

so let me get this right.
2000 city fans sing a players names at the top of their voices who by your judgement "was wank".

ycmiu.
As you may recall I too was there
I also was shouting encouragement
But I thought he was less than average in the first half and average in the second
He tries hard, that's about it
Fact ;)

i8rags said:
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
so let me get this right.
2000 city fans sing a players names at the top of their voices who by your judgement "was wank".

ycmiu.
As you may recall I too was there
I also was shouting encouragement
But I thought he was less than average in the first half and average in the second
He tries hard, that's about it
Fact ;)
Lol
No, just my opinion mate

Ducado said:
pb1951 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Maybe but I doubt it will have that much impact on morale. Finishing 3rd didn't affect Chelsea last season and finishing 2nd didn't help Liverpool.

The only place that anyone remembers is 1st!

You are right about it being a longshot from the scousers though but I can't ever find it in me to want them to win.
I hate United more than I love City

Well that's a pretty sad state of affairs
Years ago it was a must, I too hate Utd more than I love city. I will always love city, but I will always fuckin hate the rags.

ninjamonkey said:
I sang Milners name at the game yesterday, Doesn't mean i thought he was great. I thought he was average at best. The fact he works his arse off will mean he often gets a pass from fans, in reality, his workrate was his only commendable contribution to the game yesterday.

could do with other players taking note.

grim up north said:
ninjamonkey said:

He is English runs around a lot therefore is the dogs according to the fuckwittery on here, to most he is bang average

has this place become a rag forum?

does anyone on here go to the games?

those admitting singing his name, are you fucking sheep singing along when you think the opposite.

contrary cunts.

i hope he gives us a beasting when he goes to liverpool.

de niro said:
grim up north said:
ninjamonkey said:

has this place become a rag forum?

does anyone on here go to the games?

those admitting singing his name, are you fucking sheep singing along when you think the opposite.

contrary c**ts.

i hope he gives us a beasting when he goes to liverpool.

Do you not get bored

squirtyflower said:
Perhaps not all those that go sing his name still

And wanting a team to beat city seems a bit raggish DN

dont give a fuck.
people on here still blow smoke up yaya's arse despite him being a lazy deceitful ****. jimmy has always put a shift in.
will be badly missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.