Spurs Post Match Thread

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
Mister Appointment said:
He was wank yesterday. Was nothing more than an advert to get rid of him.

so let me get this right.
2000 city fans sing a players names at the top of their voices who by your judgement "was wank".

ycmiu.
As you may recall I too was there
I also was shouting encouragement
But I thought he was less than average in the first half and average in the second
He tries hard, that's about it
Agree with that assessment. He'll run and run all day but there just isn't enough end product for me.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
Perhaps not all those that go sing his name still

And wanting a team to beat city seems a bit raggish DN

dont give a fuck.
people on here still blow smoke up yaya's arse despite him being a lazy deceitful ****. jimmy has always put a shift in.
will be badly missed.
His work rate may be missed, but his inability to have more than tunnel vision and have at least more than one trick has cost us when he's had to fill in

English, hard working, but not good enough against the best or against those that are well organised

Just like good old England

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
so let me get this right.
2000 city fans sing a players names at the top of their voices who by your judgement "was wank".

ycmiu.
As you may recall I too was there
I also was shouting encouragement
But I thought he was less than average in the first half and average in the second
He tries hard, that's about it
Agree with that assessment. He'll run and run all day but there just isn't enough end product for me.

oh right, thats it then, he's not good enough for city because millican and nesmit say so.

We still have that mentality as fans that if he runs hos legs off for 90 minutes then he must be acclaimed as a hero.
Milner is a average midfielder with a good engine

DTKOAG said:
We still have that mentality as fans that if he runs hos legs off for 90 minutes then he must be acclaimed as a hero.
And was very much found out when he played in his 'so called' favourite position in central midfield

In a game that saw us get knocked out of the Cup, a competition our oldest mod is always banging on about us losing
Shame it was Milner that constructed our downfall

squirtyflower said:
DTKOAG said:
And was very much found out when he played in his 'so called' favourite position in central midfield

In a game that saw us get knocked out of the Cup, a competition our oldest mod is always banging on about us losing

it was very much our defence that cost us both our cup losses. fucking shit manager meddling.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
DTKOAG said:

it was very much our defence that cost us both our cup losses. fucking shit manager meddling.
It was a our poor quality of creativity

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
DTKOAG said:

You probably hit the nail on the head there but not in the way you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.