Spurs Post Match Thread

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

Come on, then. Don't leave us in suspense.

Let us in on the secret.

Out of the country and was unable to follow today's proceedings - Just logged in though half shut eyes hoping for the best. Great result - credit where credit due to Pelle - some good results recently.

Vienna_70 said:
lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

Come on, then. Don't leave us in suspense.

Let us in on the secret.

As Bill Cotton used to shout ... WAKEY,WAKEY !!

good win very good indeed we wasn't at our best but this 3 pts are very important and in 90% secure our CL spot and i think if we beat qpr this will be 100% because rags have palace who could be very hard for them....well done boys well done city

sir peace frog said:
we were all over the place for the first 10 mins , second half I thought we controlled most of it in the early stages,,thought the first sub was spot on nasri for lampard ,but after nasri went off I though pellers let a bit of control go when he brought on bony ,imo he should of put clichy on and pushed my motm kolarov to left wing.

a good battling win, which is very pleasing a bit more of that attitude would of seen us pushing Chelsea a bit closer ,

oh should of had a defo penalty and Sergio it fucking immense worked his socks off and his finishing is fucking awesome ,big shout for james milner he was excellent as well

That was what I was expecting Pellers to do.

Enjoyed that. A good professional performance with a lot of graft. Haven't done enough of that this season and it's why we are no longer Champions.

Good to see us win a game by holding out and great to see the team spirit at the end.

Grab second place and build for an assault on the Title next year...

Well done City, enjoyed it.

Rode our luck at times but overall deserved the three points. Special mention to Kolo who I thought was worthy of MOTM.

The Mangla is now starting to settle which all bodes well for mext season.

Can we now agree that City without Yaya will survive

Thought we were going to get battered, terrible set up by Pellegrini.Work rate in second half was excellent, MDM. Mangala, and the two Ferds brilliant, pure class from Silva and Aguero, strangely Alex did well too, great result !!

Anyway back to today been a good day for MCFC watched under16 play some fantastic football in that mini tournament(finishing 3rd)
Then watching the lads get back to a much improved performance beating the spurs,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.