Spurs post match

abu13 said:
One of the strangest games i have seen for a while, nowhere near the strongest starting 11 which was understandable. we never looked to be in control of the game and always looked open to a break. But then at the other end we ( or Kun to be exact ) score 4, and yet i still feel frustrated that it should of been 7 or 8. We seemed to have so many players not playing to their potential but still looked very good at times.

Milner deserves a special mention along with Hart, surely there will be some " city start with two English players shocker " in the papers on Sunday.

I thought Chlichy, Sagna, MDM and Fernando all looked shakey today.

I'm sure we will see Zabba, Koralov, Mangala and Yaya back on Tuesday.

3. Don't forget Super Frank.

I haven't seen as bad as performance from a player since we were in the lower divisions as I saw from Fernando today. No idea what was up with him.

On the plus aguero proved why he's the deadliest striker ever to play in the prem.

Can't help thinking how relieved the spuds fans must have been with no Dzeko

Sergio is just amazing ok poor pen but he still manages to make half chances look like shoe ins

happy with the three points and I wish we could beat the spuds every week I don't think I will ever tire of better them

Barcon said:
"Silva very poor". Lol. You must be fucking joking.

Didn't think it was a great game for him tbf.

Aguero showed why many think he's top three in the world, if not higher. Hart was impressive. Milner was Milner and Navas impressed.

But some sloppy mistakes and I think Wenger played a blinder getting rid of Sagna

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.