Spurs thread 2014-2015

mcmanus said:
jimharri said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I want the spreadsheet man back.
No fucking way.

I quite liked torturing the daft twat.
Yeah, but the twat was almost too thick to realise he was being tortured. Therefore, it was almost a waste of time doing it to him. It's like insulting someone who isn't there to hear it; a waste of time and effort.

jimharri said:
mcmanus said:
jimharri said:
No fucking way.

Yeah, but the twat was almost too thick to realise he was being tortured. Therefore, it was almost a waste of time doing it to him. It's like insulting someone who isn't there to hear it; a waste of time and effort.

Hehe.

The number of times posters had him spitting his dummy out was classic....... then came a graph.

mcmanus said:
jimharri said:
mcmanus said:

Hehe.

The number of times posters had him spitting his dummy out was classic....... then came a graph.

Still remember him say there was no way Bale was going even though he was in Madrid having a medical
All day that day he just kept saying Bale is still a Spurs player

Vertonghen had a great World Cup as a left wing back. Got to give him credit for putting in some great crosses. Can any other central defender do that? Reminded me of Dunne under Kevin Keegan.

Spurs are usually very active in the transfer market....usually late in the day when other big spenders have finished. With a new manager you'd expect them to spend again, but they will also be looking to get a lot more out of players they bought 12 months ago.

If I were Spurs I'd be looking to replace Kaboul. He was really out of his depth last season. He maybe no slower than Demichelis but somehow Demichelis rarely gets caught one on one

kippaxwarrior said:
mcmanus said:
jimharri said:

Hehe.

Still remember him say there was no way Bale was going even though he was in Madrid having a medical
All day that day he just kept saying Bale is still a Spurs player

Iirc. He posted a photo of himself with his god Daniel Levy and we took the piss big time.

This was my favorite. No one told him it wasn't in one season.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=293355" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=293355</a>

Marvin said:
Vertonghen had a great World Cup as a left wing back. Got to give him credit for putting in some great crosses. Can any other central defender do that? Reminded me of Dunne under Kevin Keegan.

Spurs are usually very active in the transfer market....usually late in the day when other big spenders have finished. With a new manager you'd expect them to spend again, but they will also be looking to get a lot more out of players they bought 12 months ago.

If I were Spurs I'd be looking to replace Kaboul. He was really out of his depth last season. He maybe no slower than Demichelis but somehow Demichelis rarely gets caught one on one

You were obviously watching a different Vertonghen to me then. He was all over the place most of the time. Put in a few (not that many)
decent crosses, but that's why he is a CB and I will always make excuses for him at LB.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I want the spreadsheet man back.

The only way he should ever be allowed back is if he has his own thread for other posters to abuse him.

He ruined the Spurs thread, a perfectly good thread, and plenty of others. Mind you, he had a lot of help from those who got bored of the thread and decided giving him abuse was more fun.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Surprised Lloris signed a new deal, thought he'd want to move to a bigger club.
He may want to but what options does he have that are really better than the spuds?

PSG are the obvious choice but Sirigu is decent and they hardly need a good keeper in that league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.