Spurs thread 2014-2015

I really rate Pochettino as a manager and he should do well at Spurs.

I'm surprised they haven't made more signings - especially a centre forward.

I think they have a really unbalanced squad, but there is the making of a good team there.

Lloris, Walker, Chirches, Vertonghen, Sandro, Schneiderlin (if he goes), Dembele, Eriksen and Lamela are all very good players.

I'm not convinced of Soldado in the Premiership and we all know how hit or miss Adebayor is.

A good striker and Spurs have the look of a really good team. i thought Immobile was ideal for them, but he's moved. Lukaku aswell, but he's moved. Bony or Welbeck/Hernandez from Utd would be worth a shout.

CityFan94 said:

I think they have a really unbalanced squad, but there is the making of a good team there.

Lloris, Walker, Chirches, Vertonghen, Sandro, Schneiderlin (if he goes), Dembele, Eriksen and Lamela are all very good players.

I'm not convinced of Soldado in the Premiership and we all know how hit or miss Adebayor is.

A good striker and Spurs have the look of a really good team. i thought Immobile was ideal for them, but he's moved. Lukaku aswell, but he's moved. Bony or Welbeck/Hernandez from Utd would be worth a shout.

Kane looks a potentially decent centre-forward.

Lamela will shine under Pochettino in my opinion with them both being from Argentina and for me Soldado is just lacking confidence.

Eriksen is class and Paulinho if allowed to go forward and be given complete freedom can be very effective.

I rate Pochettino and I think he will do well fo Spurs.

CityFan94 said:

I think a more important position is on the left wing, I'm actually pretty happy with our strikers. We're supposed to be after Jay Rodriguez who can play on the left or up front. Don't think we'll get him this window though.

I would expect two more players to come in - Schneiderlin and a CB (or maybe 2 - one first team and one young CB). We've been linked with Musacchio today who I think would be a good signing. I'd still like a left winger in addition to those two players but unlikely to happen this window imo.

Hope Spurs do better this season, can't see them threatening ourselves or Chelski,but they could make the three red clubs sweat.

Kun Aguero said:
Close to signing Mateo Musacchio, he's an excellent player, reminds me of Cahill but better on the ball.

Like the Schneiderlin deal, it's going to be a difficult one to pull off. Villareal only own 35% of him so not an easy transfer to complete.

Great player though, he would be perfect for us so hope we get him.

CityFan94 said:

I do too. He did a great job at Saints.

This time last season a lot of people were saying what great signings Spurs had made, and it went pear-shaped, but they have a lot of good players, and this time they know the League, and each other. I think Spurs will be genuinely fighting for the top 4 again.

If Everton can push for 4th, why can't Spurs? They under-achieved massively last season and so much is down to the manager. I think he can turn Spurs around. I don't mind as long as we take the points, and Spurs can keep Utd out of the top 4.

It's remarkable that 12 months ago there was so much attention on Spurs and now there's quite little. I don't know how expectations have changed amongst Spurs fans.

Spurs Thread 2014/15

Can't believe we haven't got a Spurs thread.

[bigimg]http://sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-03-18-at-15.26.36.png[/bigimg]

They'll be looking to improve upon this lot, possibly by doing some of this lot...

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/X3qSI.png[/bigimg]

And no doubt some busy **** is going to be along soon enough to try to explain why this....

[bigimg]http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Mike_Dean_Vs_Tottenham_Hotspur.png[/bigimg]

...explains why they clearly deserved to win the Premier League three out of the last four years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.