Spurs thread 2014-2015

I don't know why but I have a feeling Spurs might go all the way in the Europa League as qualify for the CL that way.

I think Real Madrid will go all out for De Gea so unless PSG go in for Lloris I think he will stay.

sam-caddick said:
I don't know why but I have a feeling Spurs might go all the way in the Europa League as qualify for the CL that way.

I think Real Madrid will go all out for De Gea so unless PSG go in for Lloris I think he will stay.
Is everton still in europa league? Best scenario would be one of them winning it and rags finishing 4th haha

nowantads said:
sam-caddick said:

Is everton still in europa league? Best scenario would be one of them winning it and rags finishing 4th haha

If Spurs finish 5th and and win the Europa then 5 teams will go into the CL.

sam-caddick said:

Casillas is long past it. Interesting to see if real have the cajones to get rid of him or replace him. His toys came out the pram big time when Mourinho dropped him.

We'd need to be looking over our shoulder at them now. Hate the twats (have done since they broke an 18 year old's heart back in 1981), but they're motoring.

jimharri said:
We'd need to be looking over our shoulder at them now. Hate the twats (have done since they broke an 18 year old's heart back in 1981), but they're motoring.

Once you get Bony and Yaya back you'll be challenging Chelsea again. I'm sure they'll be a few twists and turns along the way.

We'll be aiming for fourth with Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Southampton. Not sure if we'll do it or not, I'm so used to us failing along the way. I get a horrible feeling it'll be Arsenal and Liverpool/United. Whichever way it is, LVG or Brendan we'll be hailed as a hero and Wenger will get the fourth position medal!!

Terrific goal by Milner by the way! I turned it on in the 92nd minute, brilliant curl on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.