Spurs thread 2014-2015

Crouchinho said:
jimharri said:
We'd need to be looking over our shoulder at them now. Hate the twats (have done since they broke an 18 year old's heart back in 1981), but they're motoring.

Once you get Bony and Yaya back you'll be challenging Chelsea again. I'm sure they'll be a few twists and turns along the way.

We'll be aiming for fourth with Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Southampton. Not sure if we'll do it or not, I'm so used to us failing along the way. I get a horrible feeling it'll be Arsenal and Liverpool/United. Whichever way it is, LVG or Brendan we'll be hailed as a hero and Wenger will get the fourth position medal!!

Terrific goal by Milner by the way! I turned it on in the 92nd minute, brilliant curl on it
What do you want for Kane and Eriksen? You can pick any four out of our squad (excluding Kun, Zabba, Komps and Merlin). And two of the four have to be Fernando and Dzeko. We'll even chuck in a few bob. Say, £10m?

jimharri said:
Crouchinho said:
jimharri said:
We'd need to be looking over our shoulder at them now. Hate the twats (have done since they broke an 18 year old's heart back in 1981), but they're motoring.

Once you get Bony and Yaya back you'll be challenging Chelsea again. I'm sure they'll be a few twists and turns along the way.

We'll be aiming for fourth with Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Southampton. Not sure if we'll do it or not, I'm so used to us failing along the way. I get a horrible feeling it'll be Arsenal and Liverpool/United. Whichever way it is, LVG or Brendan we'll be hailed as a hero and Wenger will get the fourth position medal!!

Terrific goal by Milner by the way! I turned it on in the 92nd minute, brilliant curl on it
What do you want for Kane and Eriksen? You can pick any four out of our squad (excluding Kun, Zabba, Komps and Merlin). And two of the four have to be Fernando and Dzeko. We'll even chuck in a few bob. Say, £10m?

No sale!! But you know what Levy is like. I'm sure he'd be itching to get close to 80m for the two. Amazingly we've blown 50 odd million on under performers yet the cheapo ones have come good

I love harry kane and love it when a kid comes in from nowhere and scores... He reminds of shearer... No tricks, no drama's just old skool centre forward, big, strong, route one, good in the air and a rocket of a right foot, all he wants to do is score goals, no gimmicks, no "how does my hair look", just give me the fuckin ball coz I'm gonna stick it in the onion bag... Hope Spurs keep hold of him and he doesn't get tempted by the bright lights.....

There mentality as team is changing beating chelsea and arsenal in the last month if they keep this up top four is there's..

waspish said:
There mentality as team is changing beating chelsea and arsenal in the last month if they keep this up top four is there's..

Big part of that must be credited to Poch he's a fantastic manager and you can see his influence over the team over these past few months. I'd be really happy for spurs to beat arsenal to fourth but as always you feel something will be around the corner waiting to fuck then over. 50/50 its adebayor burning down white heart lane in a tantrum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.