Spurs thread 2014-2015

Bluewonder said:
Europa League will stop them getting 4th
its really something both they and loserpool have to keep in mind in their quest for CL

sacrifice the league for qualification via the EL or vice versa. They really should focus on the league, chances to screw are greater in knockouts then ib 14 league games

on the other hand, Everton seem to gave completely sacrificed the PL for EL

Its great to see players like Kane and Mason becoming really good players. I think thats one thing we are missing our own Kane type figure, someone who's local and really cares about the club.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Its great to see players like Kane and Mason becoming really good players. I think thats one thing we are missing our own Kane type figure, someone who's local and really cares about the club.

I understand where are you are coming from but it is worth noting Kane is an Arsenal fan from Essex.

Manc in London said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I understand where are you are coming from but it is worth noting Kane is an Arsenal fan from Essex.

hes a spurs fan, I'm not counting when he was a little kid because loads of people support different teams and dont have a team at that age

Manc in London said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Chingford is about 1 mile from Spurs old training ground and 3 miles from WHL. Spurs are the local club.

Manc in London said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I know he was on Arsenal's books as a kid but I've only ever heard/read that he's a Spurs fan

15%2B-%2B1

bluemiester said:
Manc in London said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Chingford is about 1 mile from Spurs old training ground and 3 miles from WHL. Spurs are the local club.

You don't the area very well. Chingford is around 5 miles from Luxborough Lane, where Spurs used to train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.